8 Best Laptops To Run BlueStacks 4 and 5 For 2023 With Buying Guide!
You can never go wrong with the BlueStacks emulator. But you must choose the best laptop for blueStacks on the market to take advantage of its gaming capabilities. As you know, BlueStacks cannot be installed on any laptop or computer you want. It needs to abide by specific requirements for it to work correctly.
We’ll walk you through every aspect of BlueStacks in this guide and recommend eight laptops to get you started on your BlueStacks journey. But first, let’s talk a little bit about BlueStacks.
What Is BlueStacks?
To run Android apps on your computer, you must use an emulator, such as BlueStacks, which creates a simulated Android device. If you’ve never used an Android phone, you won’t have any trouble using this one because it looks and functions just like one.
Download, install, and use BlueStacks is entirely free. If you’re just starting, it won’t take you long to get the hang of it and go to gaming fame. The innovative features and capabilities will excite the experts, though.
You’ll never want to be without BlueStacks after you’ve experienced the joy of discovering it. Anyone who has used BlueStacks to play their favorite Android games knows what we’re talking about.
Minimum System Requirements To Run BlueStacks
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 or higher versions.
- RAM: At least 4 GB or more
- PROCESSOR: `INTEL OR AMD Processor
- Storage: Minimum 5GB free disk space or more
- Administrator: You must be admin access on your PC/laptop
- Graphics Card: Up-to-date graphics drivers
We Recommended Laptop System Requrements To Run BlueStacks Smothly
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 or higher versions.
- RAM: At least 8 GB or more
- PROCESSOR: Intel or AMD Multi-Core Processor with single thread benchmark score >=1000
- Storage: 5GB SSD ( or hybrid/Fusion Drives)
- Administrator: You must be admin access on your PC/laptop
- Internet: Broadband connections
- Graphics Card: Nvidia/ATI/Intel, Onboard or discrete GPU with benchmark score >=750
- Drivers: keep Up-to-date graphics and other drivers
- BlueStack Version: use up-to-date version
How to Download and Install Bluestacks on PC (Step by Step)
BlueStacks has released several versions of the Android emulator over the years. However, the procedure for downloading BlueStacks on Windows PCs is identical.
Download the Official EXE File
Open the browser of your choice. To obtain the most recent version of our app player, visit https://www.bluestacks.com and click on “Download BlueStacks.”
Locate and Install
Once the files have been downloaded, locate the BlueStacks-Installer(version).exe in your browser’s bottom-left corner. Navigate to the ‘Downloads’ folder if it is not visible there and find the file. Once you’ve located the download file, you’re ready to install Bluestacks App Player on your computer.
If the downloaded file is located at the bottom-left corner of your screen or in your download folder, double-left-click it to begin installing BlueStacks on your PC/laptop.
Answer the Dialog Box
Simply click ‘Agree’ on the dialog box that appears on your screen, which typically asks, “Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?” to proceed with the installation of Bluestacks on your PC/laptop.
Now, proceed through the dialog boxes that appear one after the other, selecting ‘Next’ until one of the dialog boxes contains an ‘Install’ option.
Installation’s Final Stage
Once you click ‘Install,’ the final installation stage will begin, and a shortcut will appear on your PC/home laptop’s screen shortly after that. This shortcut allows you to access BlueStacks on your PC/laptop quickly.
Bear in mind that this process may take a few minutes, depending on your PC’s specifications. However, if you cannot install the app, you can check to see if your PC meets the Bluestacks requirements.
Your First Inside Look in the BlueStacks Emulator
By default, the application player is installed on the C drive. But don’t worry; you still have the option to change the install directory of your choice.
Remember that once BlueStacks is installed, all downloaded files will go to this directory and won’t be changed unless you download them again. Please ensure that you choose a drive with sufficient storage to download and play without worrying about future storage issues.
Configuration and Download of Your First App
- The first page should contain a welcome message. Continue by selecting a language.
- To begin, you’ll be prompted to sign in to your existing Google account or create a new one.
- Now, you’ll notice a Search Bar on the right side of the interface.
- Search for the application you wish to use.
- Install it and begin using it immediately!
Bear in mind that the developers of BlueStacks frequently update the software, so you should bookmark the download page to ensure you get the latest version as soon as it is launched. Numerous new features and bug fixes have been included in the most recent versions. As a result, replacing it should be your priority.
Upgrading to a Newer Version of BlueStacks
To update an existing BlueStacks installation to a more recent version, please follow these steps:
- Download the latest version of BlueStacks
- If you already have an installed version, you will be prompted to update rather than perform a clean install. Simply click the “Update” button and wait for the installer to complete.
- Once complete, your BlueStacks will be up to date, and at the same time, you still retain your previously installed apps and data.
Previously, upgrading to a new version required manual work – uninstalling the previous version and installing a new one. For obvious reasons, this was a lengthy process. However, with newer BlueStacks, you don’t have to uninstall the previous version.
Top Rated 8 Best Laptops To Run BlueStacks 4 and 5 In 2023 [Recommended]
The best laptop of 2023 can come with a variety of brands, prices, and features. Here, we’ve covered you with the top suitable laptops for blueStacks you can get on the market.
Our Top Pick – Acer Nitro 5
- Aspect Ratio:16:9.Connectivity Technology: HDMI,USB,Ethernet,WiFi,Bluetooth
- Dominate the Game: With the 10th Gen Intel Core i5-10300H processor, your Nitro 5 is packed with incredible power for all your games
- RTX, It's On: The latest NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 (4GB dedicated GDDR6 VRAM) is powered by award-winning architecture with new Ray Tracing Cores, Tensor Cores, and streaming multiprocessors support DirectX 12 Ultimate for the ultimate gaming performance
- Visual Intensity: Explore game worlds in Full HD detail on the 15.6" widescreen LED-backlit IPS display with 1920 x 1080 resolution, 144Hz refresh rate and 80% screen-to-body, 16:9 aspect ratio
Deserving of its top-tier spot, the Acer Nitro 5 Gaming Laptop is what you call every hardcore gamer’s dream. It lets you dominate the game at your own pace and backs it up with internal and external component prowess making it the best laptop for blueStacks.
The 10th Gen Intel Core i5-10300H processor of the Nitro 5 is perfect for a BlueStacks install, with a game experience unlike any laptop on this list. It also boasts a 5.6″ widescreen full HD resolution LED-backlit IPS display to explore the game worlds with quality and real-life colors.
With the RTX 3050 GDDR6 VRAM, 4GB dedicated, you can expect top-notch gaming performance. Furthermore, the graphic card has an award-winning architecture that includes Tensor Cores, Ray Tracing Cores, and DirectX 12 Ultimate multiprocessor capability.
What makes this laptop one of a kind is it can stay calm under pressure. Even with added use, thanks to the Acer CoolBoost technology, you can experience an increase in overall thermal performance by 25% for better gaming comfort.
However, it does slow down a little without being hooked up, but if you don’t plan on using it portably, then you’ll be good.
We also found the laptop convenient to carry, with a super light and thin built. The keyboard has a nice feel to it with a solid backlight.
Overall, this was well worth the money, and we’re impressed with how Acer managed to cram so much power into such a little package. You want to tell your friends about it, and it’s something your BlueStacks experience would like. What’s this? With all of the packs and loads of CC and modifications, you can even play your favorite Sims 4 on Ultra Graphics.
Best For AMD Ryzen 5 5500U Lover – Lenovo Flex 5
- Powered by an AMD Ryzen 5 5500U mobile processor with Radeon graphics, this portable notebook computer has 16GB DDR4 RAM and 256GB NVMe SSD Storage
- Reduce the clutter - The Flex 5 14 touchscreen laptop has a narrow bezel on 4 sides for more viewing area and less clutter on the IPS FHD (1920 x 1080) display
- Designed to keep your ideas flowing, anywhere, anytime with the ability to multi-mode, this Windows laptop has a 360⁰ hinge so you can use it in laptop mode for everyday computing, tent mode for sharing, stand mode for binge-watching your favorite streaming shows, or tablet mode for easy interaction
- A physical shutter on the webcam improves your privacy, allowing you to keep out unwanted attention
Next on our list is a fantastic option if you want a truly versatile and convenient laptop. The Lenovo Flex 5 Laptop is powered by an AMD Ryzen 5 5500U Mobile processor, perfect for your everyday gaming hustle and bustle.
Combined with its powerful performance, this laptop offers a more varied approach to usability with a 14″ touchscreen display that can easily convert your laptop into a tablet. We didn’t think we’d be using the touchscreen feature as much as we thought, but for a laptop this high on the list, it’s super smooth like you’d expect a high-end tablet to be.
With a full HD display, you can enjoy every bit of your gaming with flying colors. We all wish to preserve our privacy safe from prying eyes. You will thank its physical shutter on the webcam for retaining your private life discreet.
The battery life is also as good as it gets and is on par with other laptops on this list. If you wish to play your favorite games on BlueStacks, you could get by almost the whole day without charging. But, even if you need to, you can charge it up pretty quickly and continue having the time of your life.
This laptop provides impressive value. You just cannot top the value for money. It’s simple to transition between tent, tablet, stand, and laptop modes. Overall, it deserves to be ranked second on our list.
Best For Long Battery Life – Newest HP Laptop
- Storage & RAM: RAM is 16 GB high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once; Hard Drive is 1 TB Solid State Drive to allow faster bootup and data transfer.
- Processor: Intel Celeron N4020 (up to 2.8 GHz burst frequency, 4 MB L2 cache, 2 cores)
- Display: 15.6'' HD (1366 x 768), micro-edge, BrightView, 220 nits, 45% NTSC
- Operating System: Windows 11 Home, 64-bit, English
The all-new HP 15 laptop comes with a bit of newness to the market and a breath of fresh air for gamers. With a 16 GB high-bandwidth RAM, enjoy your BlueStacks experience to the fullest and play fun and exciting games with ease.
Even if it’s not for gaming, you can also run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once with smoothness and lag-free. We also found the 1 TB SSD exceptionally helpful for users who want faster boot-up and data transfer.
In addition, it has a 15.6-inch HD micro-edge display with 45 % NTSC and 220 nits. You’ll have a bright perspective that will help score you more headshots when gaming.
Though you can buy an extension for these ports, it’s nice to have a built-in to support your gaming even on the go. Fortunately, the 2022 Newest HP 15 Laptop is built with multiple ports.
The computer seems of excellent quality for the price, and you will really value the one year of Microsoft office if you use it exclusively. If you’re looking to install and run BlueStacks, this laptop will do more. Even when it’s not gaming-related, we will guarantee that you get the best bang for your buck.
Best For Affordable – Dell Inspiron Business Class Laptop
- [POWERFUL PERFORMANCE]: The Dell Inspiron Laptop is powered with the latest Intel Pentium Silver N5030 (4 MB cache, 4 cores, 4 threads, up to 3.10 GHz) and 16GB high-bandwidth DDR4 memory, powerful processing for advanced multitasking, demanding computing, smooth gaming, multiple tabs browsing, and everyday tasks. 1TB HDD offers ample storage, quick boot-up times, fast data access, and improves the overall performance
- [PREMIUM DESIGN]: Designed to last through regular use, with tiny rubber feet and bumpers on the hinge that keep it from skidding and provide additional stability when on hard surfaces. Get an expansive keyboard with a numeric keypad, 6.4% larger keycaps and a spacious touchpad that makes it easier to navigate your content. Comes with ExpressCharge capabilities that minimize the time you spend tethered to an outlet and will recharge your battery up to 80% in 60 minutes.
- [STUNNING VISUALS]: Get more screen in a 15.6" laptop with three-side narrow borders for an immersive viewing experience. Dell Comfort View Low Blue Light Software Solution help reduce harmful blue light emissions and optimize eye comfort over extended viewing. Transfer photos, videos, music, and documents between your PC and phone without complicated cloud storage or cumbersome cables.
- [COLLABORATION READY]: Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (best version of Windows OS, optimal for Business and Education) protects your data with enterprise-grade security, boosts productivity with powerful management tools, and keeps going with long battery life. A built-in HD webcam that makes you look great. Receive and interact with app notifications on your PC without picking up your phone.
Next up is the Dell Inspiron 3000 Business Laptop, which has a powerful performance, premium design, stunning visuals, collaboration-ready, and high efficiency. We listed this 4th on our list for a reason, and to capsulate it all, it’s a gamer’s ideal laptop that you can get for a good deal.
The Dell Inspiron Laptop is powered by an Intel Pentium Silver N5030 processor and 16GB of high-bandwidth DDR4 memory. Thanks to the processor for including 4 threads, 4 MB cache, and 4 cores that provide 3.10 GHz for ensuring a powerful computing experience when playing games.
You will surely enjoy your BlueStacks gaming with ease and minimal interruption. It also prides itself on its fast-charging capabilities, able to recharge up to 80% in an hour. Besides, you will find it amusing to use because of its ample 1 TB HDD storage.
When our laptop is put on a hard surface, it sometimes skids, resulting in severe damage. You can put that fear to rest since it bumpers on the hinge and has rubber feet to keep it sturdy on any surface.
The windows laptop PC is sensibly optimized for productivity and flexibility with multiple ports and a 1-year manufacturer warranty. You can connect all your go-to gaming devices without buying separate ports.
The Dell Inspiron 3000 excels as a budget laptop that can handle your day-to-day tasks and some very light gaming-like games on BlueStacks, perfect for gifting or sharing to your peers—all for under $600.
Best For Serious Gamers – ASUS TUF Dash (2022) Gaming Laptop
- SUPERCHARGED RTX GRAPHICS - Gameplay graphics are silky smooth with the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 6GB GDDR6 at 1050W with Dynamic Boost, with cutting-edge AI features like NVIDIA DLSS and Ray-Tracing.Voltage:20.0 volts
- MUX SWITCH BOOST - A MUX Switch lets the GPU communicate directly with the display, increasing performance and decreasing latency
- READY FOR ANYTHING - Use your gaming laptop to stream and multi-task with ease thanks to an Intel Core i7-12650H Processor with 24MB Cache, up to 4.7 GHz, 10 cores (6 P-cores and 4 E-cores) and 16GB of blisteringly fast 4800MHz DDR5 RAM on Windows 11
- SWIFT VISUALS – Stay one step ahead of the competition thanks to its 144Hz 15.6” Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Type Display
Rounding out the 5th best laptop for BlueStacks is the all-new ASUS TUF Dash 15 Gaming Laptop. The 2022 look of this ASUS masterpiece lets you jump right into the gaming world with wonders and ease.
Additionally, you can take advantage of its stream capabilities and multitask effortlessly on Windows thanks to a 12th Gen Intel Core i7-12650 CPU and blisteringly fast 4800MHz DDR5 RAM.
We gamers hate latency while gaming as it decreases performance. No worries, the ASUS TUF Dash boasts a MUX switch that connects the GPU directly with the monitor display alleviating performance.
It amazed us with its MIL-STD-810H outstandingly durable military standard construction. Along with that, its IPS 15.6″ Full HD display has a 144Hz refresh rate for a crystal clear view.
However, we believe that these issues may all be related to the low amount of RAM you purchased with the laptop, so try and buy the recommended RAM for the desired game you want to play.
In conclusion, this laptop deserves a nook in the top 5 spots. While there are things it can improve on, for a BlueStacks install you wanted, you wouldn’t ask for more than what it can offer. The name itself should be enough of how the laptop emphasizes significantly on gaming.
Most Popular Laptop -Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop
- AMD Ryzen 5 5500U Hexa-Core Mobile Processor with AMD Radeon Graphics.Maximum Power Supply Wattage 45 W
- 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display
- 8GB DDR4 Onboard Memory and 256GB NVMe SSD
- 1 - USB 3.2 (Type-C) Gen 1 port (up to 5 Gbps) | 2 - USB 3.2 Gen 1 Ports (one with Power-off Charging) | 1 - USB 2.0 Port | 1 - HDMI 2.0 Port with HDCP support
The Acer Aspire 5 is another friendly laptop for avid BlueStacks fans. Powered by the latest Ryzen processor and graphics, this laptop gives enough storage and memory to cope with the gaming industry’s demand.
We want to start with its Hexa-Core AMD Ryzen 5 5500U Mobile processor, which is more than enough to give you ultimate support while gaming. Plus, its AMD Radeon Graphics makes sure that you face no lag regardless of the task.
Aside from an enhanced gaming experience, you can also strengthen your workflow and finish projects quickly on the move. With the help of a 15.6″ full HD display, you can let your vision get the most out of what’s in front and be amazed by how color and quality can be so underrated.
Even on the go, Acer Aspire 5’s name lives up to the hype of a slim laptop with a thin, light design and aluminum top cover, perfect for your everyday travel. You can also do more with less with the help of a full range of ports and a backlit keyboard to pump up your mood.
If you purchase this laptop, you will get a laptop compatible with your favorite BlueStacks. Still, you can also work comfortably in any environment with the convenience and power that’s on par with the “great gaming partners.”
Best Budget-Friendly Laptop – Dell Inspiron 3510
- 【High Speed RAM And Enormous Space】16GB high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once; 1TB Hard Disk Drive for ample storage space
- 【Processor】Intel Celeron N4020 Dual-Core Processor (4MB Cache, Base Frequency at 1.1 GHz, Up to 2.8GHz)
- 【Display 】15.6-inch HD (1366 x 768) Anti-Glare LED-Backlit Non-touch Display, Intel UHD Graphics with Shared Graphics Memory
- 【Tech Specs】802.11ac 1x1 WiFi and Bluetooth, 1 x SD Card Reader, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x Power, 1 x HDMI 1.4b, 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1, 1 x Headphone & Microphone Audio Jack, Win10 Home
When we talk about the newest Dell Inspiron 3510 laptop, two things come to mind: speed and space. You’re going to get both of them and other mind-blowing features with this laptop.
Firstly, the latest edition of the powerhouse in Dell comes with 16 GB high-bandwidth RAM and a 1TB HDD. Faster boot-up and running multiple applications will be a breeze for you.
Its an IPS panel, which comes with an FHD 15.6″ display, is pretty useful. You’ll get a clear view from all angles though we gamers always look direct.
Another great feature of this laptop is that it comes in “windows S mode,” but it’s easy to switch to a regular mode. The S mode is there to protect you from any source of malware.
However, the screen quality isn’t HD, but you won’t notice the difference. Maybe you’ve read about Dell’s outstanding customer service, and we approve that it’s the real deal.
Even if this is your first Dell, you don’t have to worry about issues you may face. The customer service will go the extra mile, and you will never experience such excellent customer service from other brands. But beyond their excellent customer care, the Newest Dell Inspiron 3510 Laptop built is the perfect companion for your gaming experience.
Best All-Rounder Laptop – HP FHD Micro-Edge Laptop
- 15.6'' FHD Anti-glare micro-edge Display: The 1920 x 1080 resolution boasts impressive color and clarity. The thin and lightweight laptop packs a 6.5 mm micro-edge bezel display to showcase your media in high definition.
- AMD Ryzen 5 5500U Mobile Processor: Create. Play. Work. Educate. Entertain. The possibilities are infinite. Be anywhere, go anywhere. Powers ultrathin notebooks that offer supreme performance, astonishing battery life, and modern features you need on-the-go.
- Upgraded to 16GB system memory for advanced multitasking: Substantial high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games and photo and video-editing applications, as well as multiple programs and browser tabs all at once.
- Upgraded to 512GB SSD Storage: Boot up in seconds, get to files faster, and have room for loads of files with the lightning-quick solid state drive.
Last but not least on our list is the 2022 HP Micro-Edge Laptop which is pretty much a bang for the 8th spot. The HD display provides a stunning level of detail and color. When you play your favorite games on Bluestacks, you’ll surely enjoy the whole experience by capturing real-life colors and animation in your vision.
This laptop’s 6.5mm anti-glare micro-edge 15.6″ display with 1920 x 1080 resolution is an efficient and beneficial feature. As a result, you will be able to enjoy games and multimedia in high definition.
The AMD Radeon graphics deliver world-class performance, breathtakingly lifelike visuals, and features for the ultimate gaming experience.
Additionally, we appreciate the cooling vent’s placement on the top, between the screen and the keyboard. Even when the graphics settings were changed to prioritize appearance over performance, this laptop never appeared to overheat, even after eight total hours of gaming.
Heavy games come with giant piles of files which is a pain if you don’t have sufficient storage. With that thought, the 2022 HP has upgraded to 512GB SSD so that it can store and load files with lightning speed for you
Be anywhere, go anywhere. This micro-edge laptop offers supreme performance, remarkable battery life, and the modern on-the-go features you need. Not the so-called “perfect” laptop you’d want, but for that BlueStacks you’re looking for, it crawls into the top 8 for many positive reasons.
9 Things You Should Look for The Best Laptop for Bluestacks in 2023
Here are some of the most important features you should look for in a laptop compatible with Bluestacks’ use.
CPU (Central Processing Unit)
A laptop’s CPU is critical because it determines how well it can carry out a given task. Intel, the market leader, is likely to have a Core processor in the laptop you want to purchase.
Intel’s Core series are the Core i3, Core i5, the premium Core i7, and Core i9.
Laptops with AMD processors are also an option if equipped with the newest processors released earlier this year. The naming convention is still the same for AMD processors: Ryzen 3, 5, 7, and 9.
Choose an Intel or AMD Multi-Core Processor with a Single Thread benchmark score > 1000 to get the most out of Bluestacks.
GPU (Graphics Processing Unit)
A graphics processing unit (GPU) is similar to a central processing unit (CPU), but it focuses on handling graphics, video, and gaming-related functions. Gamers and content creators may want to look for a laptop with a discrete GPU instead of the integrated one that most laptops have these days.
Because they’re built into the CPU, integrated GPUs are typically limited to video playback and low-resolution gaming. As the name implies, discrete graphics processing units (GPUs) are independent of the central processing unit (CPU).
This is a good option if you are a gamer, video editor, or professional content creator.
Choose an Intel/Nvidia/ATI/Onboard/Discrete controller with a benchmark score of at least 750 to get the whole Bluestacks experience.
RAM (Random Access Memory)
Even if you’re only going to be using your laptop for a few hours a day, 8GB of RAM is the current minimum requirement. Even if you are looking for a laptop in a more affordable category, always consider a laptop with more RAM than others.
Storage: (SSD or latest)
A solid-state drive (SSD) is essential if you want your computer to dash. It doesn’t matter if the laptop’s SSD is 8GB or 16GB; it’s still faster and more responsive than an HDD. Prioritize these laptops if your budget allows, even if it means purchasing one with a smaller hard drive.
With solid-state drives becoming increasingly popular as laptops shrink in size and weight, there’s no reason why it shouldn’t appear atop your list.
OS (Operating System)
macOS, Windows, and Chrome OS are the three operating systems (OS) on a computer.
Those who use Apple products, such as the iPhone and Apple TV, are more likely to benefit from a macOS computer. It’s possible that some people, especially those who have grown up with Windows, will choose to stick with it. You might like Google’s Chrome OS if you just want something simple.
Screen Size & Quality
Your laptop’s screen size and type should be determined by what you intend to do. Keep in mind that an IPS laptop screen is highly recommended if you can afford it.
Full HD (1920×1080) IPS screens are now available on a slew of Windows laptops, ranging in size from 12.5 to 15.6 inches. Retina displays are also available on Apple’s 13.3 and 15.4-inch MacBook Pros.
Regardless, make sure you get a screen that you enjoy looking at.
Trackpad and Keyboard
In comparison to desktop keyboards, laptop keyboards have a more comprehensive range of layout options. For instance, only larger laptops can accommodate a numeric keypad. The quality of laptop keyboards can also vary greatly. Typing on some of these surfaces can be a real pain.
The trackpad on a laptop is no different in this regard. Many trackpads and touchpads don’t accurately respond to the movement of your fingers.
If you can’t test out the keyboard or trackpad in person, we recommend reading some reviews to see if there are any significant issues.
We often run an intense application like video editing or gaming on our laptop, only to have to shut it down to let it cool down.
A computer’s cooling system is one of the most underappreciated aspects of its design. BlueStacks can cause more problems than you think if you take it lightly, so find a laptop with enough cooling to handle your heavy use.
If you’re constantly on the go, you’ll want a laptop with long battery life. The more power your laptop needs to handle more demanding tasks, the smaller the laptop’s battery can get. In contrast, the longer your laptop’s battery lasts, the less challenging your tasks are.
A good rule of thumb is to look for a battery that can last at least 8 hours without connecting to any power source. If you can locate one for that price, that’s an excellent place to start.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is BlueStacks suitable for laptops?
Yes, BlueStacks is generally safe. We’re saying that the app is entirely secure to use. One of the most well-known companies in the gaming industry, AMD, has partnered with BlueStacks and Intel, and Samsung to make sure that BlueStacks is safe to use. Not to mention, BlueStacks has been around for a long time. So, it’s a proven and tested emulator you want to put your trust on.
How much RAM do I need for BlueStacks?
BlueStacks requires at least one processor core and 2 GB of RAM. To keep your operating system running, you need at least one processor core and 4GB of RAM. So, a system with a dual-core processor and 4 GB of RAM should be adequate for most tasks. But, if you can afford to have more, then why not opt for that?
Which processor is best for BlueStacks?
Here’s the deal: you need a processor with a single thread benchmark score of at least 1000 on an Intel or AMD multi-core processor. You also need a benchmark score of at least 750 for graphics: Intel/Nvidia/ATI, onboard or discrete controller.
Can PUBG be played on BlueStacks?
Yes, the BlueStacks Emulator makes it simple to play PUBG on a PC. Expect to have a lag-free game that runs smoothly. Use the search bar in the upper right corner to find PUBG Mobile, then install it by clicking on the search results.
Can I use BlueStacks without Hyper V?
For your BlueStacks to run on your PC, you must disable the Hyper-V related settings in the “Windows features” option. So basically, you can use BlueStacks on Windows laptops or computers without Hyper V.
Can BlueStacks run on i3 4GB RAM?
The minimum RAM requirement for Bluestacks is 4 GB, but if you can afford 8 GB RAM, the better. Bluestacks requires an Intel Core 2 processor to run at full speed or higher, so an i3 should be enough. In short, a laptop with an i3 4GB RAM is BlueStacks eligible.
Can I run BlueStacks 5 on 2GB RAM?
BlueStacks 5’s system requirements include a computer running Windows 7 or 10. As you know, Mac users can use BlueStacks 4 only. A computer with an Intel or AMD CPU (pretty much any model) RAM should be at least 2 GB. So yes, you can run BS5 on 2GB RAM.
Does BlueStacks need a graphics card?
The answer lies in whether you want to run BlueStacks at full speed. Of course, a graphics card and at least 2 GB of RAM are needed to run BlueStacks at full speed. But what if you need to use and install BlueStacks on a PC that doesn’t have a graphics card?
With the optimized BlueStacks low graphics version settings, you can still run BlueStacks on a device with as little as 1 GB of RAM. But remember, performance may vary.
That is all. Eight powerful and thrilling laptops to get you started with BlueStacks and all the information you need to have the best experience possible. Now that you have the best laptop for blueStacks, all you have to do is begin your gaming journey with BlueStacks, and you will automatically level up with each session and game.
My name Is Eric Jaxson, and I am the creator of Laptops Wise, your one-stop blog for all your laptop’s guide, reviews, laptop accessories and user experiences, and a place to help you get the right laptop and the better experience possible read more….